The Arlington Heights Memorial Library strives to add value in our customers’ lives by:
- partnering with them to develop skills they need to succeed in all stages of their lives;
- helping local businesses and community agencies thrive;
- inspiring understanding by creating occasions for the exchange of ideas; cultural experiences, and discovery; and
- offering opportunities in Arlington Heights for gathering, learning, contemplating, creating, and finding inspiration.
We believe in:
- Unparalleled Customer Service: our best-in-class staff strives for continuous improvement by identifying and providing the services our residents and businesses need most.
- Free and Equal Access: all individuals have the right to choose for themselves what to read, hear, or view.
- Diversity and Inclusion: we cultivate an inclusive atmosphere, celebrate our diversity, and create an environment for the open exchange of differing ideas and points of view.
- Fiscal Responsibility: all decisions are weighed against the value added to the lives of our customers.
- A Focus on Arlington Heights: we are a part of the fabric of our community; all services are tailored to the unique needs of our residents and businesses.